Zuka-Agency | Creative Portfolio & Agency Template Kit Nulled Nulled
Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Zuka-Agency | Creative Portfolio & Agency Template Kit
Zuka-Agency is is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating a full creative portfolio or agency business website to showcase your services, work and ideas. It is optimized for the free Hello Elementor theme but can be used with most themes that support the Elementor page builder. Customize fonts and colors via the built in Elementor Theme Styles controls and load in your photos, logos and content using the visual drag and drop builder.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
Kit Key Features:
- Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Lifetime Free Updates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Cross browser compatible
- Built-in Header Footer
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with any template )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- .Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
- Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the TFCarousel or Tabs widget
- Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.