Oppa – Personal Portfolio Elementor Template Kit Nulled
Oppa is a personal portfolio template kit that are designed for personal businesses who want to showcase their work, services, and professional way. This Template Kits support responsive mobile view.
For full information about this template kit, please visit the demo link and enjoy the design.
- Homepage 1
- Homepage 2
- About Me
- Portfolio Detail
- Contact Me
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effect for Elementor
How to Install
Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.