Bulter – Clean Construction Template Kit Nulled
Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Bulter – Clean Construction Template Kit
Bulter is an Elementor Template Kit designed specifically for architecture, engineering, building services, corporate construction, private construction, real estate, renovation, painting services, and other construction-related services. It is built in drag and drop based on Elementor Free and the Themesflat Addons provides full Slider, Header Footer and Carousel Slider. You can use the Free Elementor Widget and the Themesflat Widget to build your website your way. After importing you will have a website like a demo and can quickly and easily update text, images and fonts. Elementor is optimized for SEO and accessibility with clean and modern HTML & CSS output.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
Kit Key Features:
- 03 Homepage Versions.
- All customizations can be done visually in builder
- Made with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Template Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Free Updates
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress Themes that can use Elementor
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- .Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
- Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget
- Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.